Long-term Care and Maintenance
In addition to professional installations, we have a wide range of other services available. Maintenance on all systems is crucial for long-term success. We have different levels of maintenance service that ranges from complete care to occasional support.
During our service calls we will perform the following steps to ensure your aquarium is thriving:
- Cleaning all viewing surfaces.
- Testing applicable water parameters
- Adjusting water chemistry to desired levels.
- Observation and diagnostics of system health.
- Changing water according to bio-load.
- Check equipment for optimized production.
- Cleaning of equipment as needed.
- Recommendations and delivery of additional fish, corals, or equipment.
- Aquarium logbook furnished and updated.
Up to a 30 day fish guarantee on all livestock purchased from Living Art Aquatic Design.
24/7 Emergency Service
Other professional maintenance services we offer:
- Relocation services
- Vacation monitoring
- Fish and coral quarantine
- Consultations and troubleshooting
- Advanced reef techniques:
- Coral propagation
- Live phytoplankton/zooplankton cultures
- Fish breeding and cultivation of young
- Kreisel style moon jellyfish systems
Relax and Let Us Do the Work
We offer free estimates on any project or service you need.
Owning and operating a marine aquarium can be intimidating – our goal is to remove all anxiety and let our clients enjoy the tranquility of these unique marine environments.
Sit back, relax, and marvel in the beauty of your aquarium. We will do all the work!